Inspired by friends and others who have decided to make a Bucket List, I thought I’d do the same, only with a twist. For those of you who don’t know, a Bucket List is a list of things you want to achieve, do, or have happen, before you die. My list is a little different because it’s a list of things that I want to make happen before I turn 30. For the record, I’ll be 27 on December 2.
We all know that time flies, that’s why making a list helps to focus your energy on the things that matter…for example, learning to do a front flip. So, here is my list thus far. Keep in mind that it’s a work in progress that will constantly be changing to reflect me as a person.
- Be featured on the cover of a magazine
- Do the Grouse Grind in under 35 minutes and beat my friend Jian Pablico to the top
- Learn how to surf in Bali, Indonesia
- Get Married
- Visit an Ashram and learn how to meditate
- Be the Best Man at a wedding
Be both a Maid of Honour and Groomsman at the same wedding2008- The wedding of Carrie and Jian Pablico in Maui.
- Go bungee jumping naked
- Learn to speak a third language
- Start a business
- Go hang gliding
- Go skydiving
- Road trip across Canada
- Eat sushi in Japan that some considered to be the best in the country.
- Sit on the Board of a Non-Profit
- Learn to sail and charter a sailboat
Spend a morning doing Tai Chi in ChinaJanuary 28, 2011- Rainy Morning Tai Chi session in Guangzhao China.
- Go camping with my dad, just the two of us
Have Dim Sum in ChinaDecember 24, 2011- Treated to Dim Sum by Models HK in Guangzhao China.
- Run a Marathon
- Meet Blake Mycoskie (Founder of TOMS Shoes)
- Learn how to do a front flip
- Kidnap my Mom and take her away for the weekend
- Have 5 people tell me that Ive inspired them and how (Im at 2 so far)
Be interviewed by a magazine or t.v. showJanuary 2012 – Vancouver Observer
- Be asked to be a Godfather